Funding agencies: Support was provided by the Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP; grant nos. 11/08575-7, 12/06825-9, 11/00041-3 and 10/50669-6), Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento. (CNPq 471325/2011-2) and CAPES (project Grant 23038.027765/2009-10; Aux-PE-PNPD 2193/2009).
Intraoperative dopamine release during globus pallidus internus stimulation in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 2027–2032, December 2013
How to Cite
Martinez, R. C.R., Hamani, C., de Carvalho, M. C., de Oliveira, A. R., Alho, E., Navarro, J., dos Santos Ghilardi, M. G., Bor-Seng-Shu, E., Heinsen, H., Otoch, J. P., Brandão, M. L., Barbosa, E. R., Teixeira, M. J. and Fonoff, E. T. (2013), Intraoperative dopamine release during globus pallidus internus stimulation in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 2027–2032. doi: 10.1002/mds.25691
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: C.H. is a consultant for St Jude Medical.
Full financial disclosure and author roles may be found in the online version of this article
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.