Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Long-term efficacy and safety of fluphenazine in patients with Tourette syndrome
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 126–130, January 2014
How to Cite
Wijemanne, S., Wu, L. J.C. and Jankovic, J. (2014), Long-term efficacy and safety of fluphenazine in patients with Tourette syndrome. Mov. Disord., 29: 126–130. doi: 10.1002/mds.25692
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Drs. Wijemanne and Wu have nothing to disclose.
Below is Dr. Jankovic's full disclosure: During the past two years Dr. Jankovic has received: Research and Center of Excellence Grants: Allergan, Inc; Ceregene, Inc; CHDI Foundation; GE Healthcare; Huntington's Disease Society of America; Huntington Study Group; Ipsen Limited; Lundbeck Inc; Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson Research; Medtronic; Merz Pharmaceuticals; National Institutes of Health; National Parkinson Foundation; St. Jude Medical; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd; UCB Inc; University of Rochester; Parkinson Study Group. Compensation/honoraria for services as a consultant or an advisory committee member: Allergan, Inc; Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc; Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.; Lundbeck Inc; Merz Pharmaceuticals; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd; UCB Biosciences; US World Meds. Royalties: Cambridge; Elsevier; Future Science Group; Hodder Arnold; Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; Wiley-Blackwell. During the past two years Dr. Jankovic has served on the following editorial boards and foundation advisory boards without financial compensation: Editorial boards: Medlink: Neurology; Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics; Neurology in Clinical Practice; The Botulinum Journal; PeerJ; Therapeutic Advances in Neurological Disorders; Neurotherapeutics; Tremor and Other Hyperkinetic Movements; Journal of Parkinson's Disease; UpToDate. Foundations and non-Profit Organizations: American Academy of Neurology; Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation; Dystonia Medical Research Foundation; International Essential Tremor Foundation; International Neurotoxin Association; Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson Research. Speakers Bureau: none. Stock Ownership: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.