Funding agencies: This work was supported, in part, by the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson Research.
Gray matter atrophy and freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease: Is the evidence black-on-white?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 134–139, January 2014
How to Cite
Herman, T., Rosenberg-Katz, K., Jacob, Y., Giladi, N. and Hausdorff, J. M. (2014), Gray matter atrophy and freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease: Is the evidence black-on-white?. Mov. Disord., 29: 134–139. doi: 10.1002/mds.25697
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Antisaccade errors reveal cognitive control deficits in Parkinson’s disease with freezing of gait, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 12, 2745, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Association between Community Ambulation Walking Patterns and Cognitive Function in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease: Further Insights into Motor-Cognitive Links, Parkinson's Disease, 2015, 2015, 1, , , ,
- 3Brain metabolic abnormalities during gait with freezing in Parkinson’s disease, Neuroscience, 2015, 307, 281, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Do executive dysfunction and freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease share the same neuroanatomical correlates?, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2015, 356, 1-2, 184, , , , , ,
- 6Early Freezing of Gait: Atypical versus Typical Parkinson Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , ,
- 9Neuroimaging of Freezing of Gait, Journal of Parkinson's Disease, 2015, 5, 2, 241, , , , ,
- 10Neurological update: emerging issues in gait disorders, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 6, 1590,
- 11New evidence for gait abnormalities among Parkinson’s disease patients who suffer from freezing of gait: insights using a body-fixed sensor worn for 3 days, Journal of Neural Transmission, 2015, 122, 3, 403, , , ,
- 12Progressive cortical thinning and subcortical atrophy in dementia with Lewy bodies and Alzheimer's disease, Neurobiology of Aging, 2015, 36, 4, 1743, , , , , , ,
- 13Does a volume reduction of the parietal lobe contribute to freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease?, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 10, 1101, , , , , , , ,
- 14Gait and balance in Parkinson’s disease subtypes: objective measures and classification considerations, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 12, 2401, , , , ,
- 15Neuroimaging as a Window into Gait Disturbances and Freezing of Gait in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 12, , ,