Funding agencies: National Institutes of Health grant numbers R01 NS-050595 (to D.L.B.), F32 AG-041543 (to M.K.S)., KL2 RR-025009 (to L.M.T.), UL1 RR-025008 (Atlanta Clinical and Translational Science Institute).
Fluctuations in cognition and alertness vary independently in dementia with Lewy bodies
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 83–89, January 2014
How to Cite
Bliwise, D. L., Scullin, M. K. and Trotti, L. M. (2014), Fluctuations in cognition and alertness vary independently in dementia with Lewy bodies. Mov. Disord., 29: 83–89. doi: 10.1002/mds.25707
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2015, 15, 3, ,
- 3Abnormal daytime sleepiness in dementia with Lewy bodies compared to Alzheimer’s disease using the Multiple Sleep Latency Test, Alzheimer's Research & Therapy, 2014, 6, 9, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Corticalâ€“Subcortical Interactions in Hypersomnia Disorders: Mechanisms Underlying Cognitive and Behavioral Aspects of the Sleepâ€“Wake Cycle, Frontiers in Neurology, 2014, 5,, , ,