Funding agencies: National Institute for Health Research Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre based at Newcastle Hospitals Foundation Trust and Newcastle University.
Delayed gastric emptying in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Marrinan, S., Emmanuel, A. V. and Burn, D. J. (2014), Delayed gastric emptying in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 23–32. doi: 10.1002/mds.25708
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Characterization of gastrointestinal disorders in patients with parkinsonian syndromes, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 2Other Forms of Gastroparesis, Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 2015, 44, 1, 69,
- 4Ghrelin: A link between ageing, metabolism and neurodegenerative disorders, Neurobiology of Disease, 2014, 72, 72,
- 5Mechanisms of Body Weight Fluctuations in Parkinsonâ€™s Disease, Frontiers in Neurology, 2014, 5,, , ,
- 6Pharmakotherapie des Morbus Parkinson beim älteren, multimorbiden Patienten, Der Internist, 2014, 55, 6, 728, ,
- 7Preventive effect of rikkunshito on gastric motor function inhibited by l-dopa in rats, Peptides, 2014, 55, 136, , , , , , , ,
- 8Upregulation of β1-adrenoceptors is involved in the formation of gastric dysmotility in the 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson's disease, Translational Research, 2014, 164, 1, 22, , , , , , , , ,