Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Pallidal stimulation in atypical pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration: Six-year follow-up
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 276–277, February 2014
How to Cite
Picillo, M., Pellecchia, M. T., Vitale, C., Barone, P. and Amboni, M. (2014), Pallidal stimulation in atypical pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration: Six-year follow-up. Mov. Disord., 29: 276–277. doi: 10.1002/mds.25709
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
No abstract is available for this article.