Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Pallidal stimulation in atypical pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration: Six-year follow-up
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 276–277, February 2014
How to Cite
Picillo, M., Pellecchia, M. T., Vitale, C., Barone, P. and Amboni, M. (2014), Pallidal stimulation in atypical pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration: Six-year follow-up. Mov. Disord., 29: 276–277. doi: 10.1002/mds.25709
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.