Genetic correction will be a standard method for the patient-derived ips cell research?
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, page 1935, December 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, R. and Yamakado, H. (2013), Genetic correction will be a standard method for the patient-derived ips cell research?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1935. doi: 10.1002/mds.25710
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.