The copyright line for this article was changed on October 21, 2014 after original online publication.
Letter: New Observations
No pathogenic GNAL mutations in 192 sporadic and familial cases of cervical dystonia
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Authors. Movement Disorders published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 154–155, January 2014
How to Cite
Charlesworth, G., Bhatia, K. P. and Wood, N. W. (2014), No pathogenic GNAL mutations in 192 sporadic and familial cases of cervical dystonia. Mov. Disord., 29: 154–155. doi: 10.1002/mds.25713
Study funding: Supported by a Bachman-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation grant.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Gavin Charlesworth reports no disclosures. Kailash P. Bhatia has received honoraria/financial support to speak/attend meetings from GSK, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Ipsen, Merz, and Orion pharma companies. He holds grants from the Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia Parkinson foundation, the Dystonia Society UK and the Halley Stewart Trust. Nicholas W. Wood holds grants from the Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia Parkinson foundation, the MRC and the Wellcome Trust.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Screening of GNAL variants in Brazilian patients with isolated dystonia reveals a novel mutation with partial loss of function, Journal of Neurology, 2016,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Mutations in GNAL gene in 214 cases with isolated dystonia, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015, 21, 11, 1367, , , ,
- 4Dystonia, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2014, 27, 4, 468, ,
- 5Recent Advances in the Genetics of Dystonia, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2014, 14, 8, , ,