Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Brain SPECT in Sydenham's chorea in remission
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 256–258, February 2014
How to Cite
Beato, R., Siqueira, C. F., Marroni, B. J., Boanova, L. G., de Lima, C. F., Maia, D. P., Nattan, M. and Cardoso, F. (2014), Brain SPECT in Sydenham's chorea in remission. Mov. Disord., 29: 256–258. doi: 10.1002/mds.25721
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!