Funding agencies: This study was supported by an ANZAN scholarship and by the National Natural Scientific Foundation for Youth (no. 81200979).
A case of choreoathetosis due to glutaric aciduria type 1
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, page 1808, November 2013
How to Cite
Ma, J., Tan, L. and Chen, S. (2013), A case of choreoathetosis due to glutaric aciduria type 1. Mov. Disord., 28: 1808. doi: 10.1002/mds.25722
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013