Funding agencies: National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia (1008307 to G.M.H. and B.G.; 630434 to G.M.H.; 630752 to K.E.M.; 630445 to B.G.); Australian Research Council (FT0991986 to B.G.).
Altered ceramide acyl chain length and ceramide synthase gene expression in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 518–526, April 2014
How to Cite
Abbott, S. K., Li, H., Muñoz, S. S., Knoch, B., Batterham, M., Murphy, K. E., Halliday, G. M. and Garner, B. (2014), Altered ceramide acyl chain length and ceramide synthase gene expression in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 518–526. doi: 10.1002/mds.25729
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reply: Lysosomal dysfunction in Parkinson's disease, Brain, 2014,, ,