Funding agencies: Parkinson's UK; Comprehensive Local Research Network; Lockhart Parkinson's Disease Research Fund.
Primary sleep disorder prevalence in patients with newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 259–262, February 2014
How to Cite
Prudon, B., Duncan, G. W., Khoo, T. K., Yarnall, A. J., Burn, D. J. and Anderson, K. N. (2014), Primary sleep disorder prevalence in patients with newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 259–262. doi: 10.1002/mds.25730
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: ResMed Ltd. (to B.P.); Newcastle University Lockhart Parkinson's Disease Fund (to G.W.D., T.K.K., A.J.Y.); Michael J. Fox Foundation (to A.J.Y., D.J.B.); NIHR, Wellcome Trust, GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, Parkinson's UK (to D.J.B.); Investigator-Initiated Study grant from Phillips R&D (to K.N.A.).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Sleep in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Sleep Medicine Clinics, 2016, 11, 1, 1,
- 4Prevalence and timeline of nonmotor symptoms in idiopathic rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 6, 1568, , , , , , ,
- 5The ongoing pursuit of neuroprotective therapies in Parkinson disease, Nature Reviews Neurology, 2014, 11, 1, 25, ,