Funding agencies: National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (U01NS043127 and U01NS043128).
Malignant melanoma in early-treated Parkinson's disease: The NET-PD trial
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 263–265, February 2014
How to Cite
Constantinescu, R., Elm, J., Auinger, P., Sharma, S., Augustine, E. F., Khadim, L., Kieburtz, K. and NET-PD Investigators (2014), Malignant melanoma in early-treated Parkinson's disease: The NET-PD trial. Mov. Disord., 29: 263–265. doi: 10.1002/mds.25734
Members of the NET-PD Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sustained remission of Parkinson disease associated melanoma with immunotherapy, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 9, 1027, , ,
- 2The Melanocortin 1 Receptor (Mc1r) Variants Do Not Account for the Co-occurrence of Parkinson's Disease and Malignant Melanoma, Journal of Molecular Neuroscience, 2014, 54, 4, 820, , , , , , , , , , , ,