Funding agencies: This study was funded by XenoPort, Inc.
Double-blind study of the actively transported levodopa prodrug XP21279 in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2014
How to Cite
LeWitt, P. A., Huff, F. J., Hauser, R. A., Chen, D., Lissin, D., Zomorodi, K. and Cundy, K. C. (2014), Double-blind study of the actively transported levodopa prodrug XP21279 in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 75–82. doi: 10.1002/mds.25742
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Drs. LeWitt and Hauser have been clinical investigators for the study sponsor (XenoPort) and have also served as consultants advising the clinical trial program. Dr. Huff is a consultant (and previously an employee of XenoPort). He owns stock and stock options in XenoPort. Drs Chen, Lissin, Zomorodi, and Cundy are employees and stockholders of XenoPort.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.