Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Development of a prediction formula of Parkinson disease severity by optical coherence tomography
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 68–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiménez, B., Ascaso, F. J., Cristóbal, J. A. and López del Val, J. (2014), Development of a prediction formula of Parkinson disease severity by optical coherence tomography. Mov. Disord., 29: 68–74. doi: 10.1002/mds.25747
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Ganglion Cell–Inner Plexiform Layer Thickness in Patients With Parkinson Disease and Association With Disease Severity and Duration, Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology, 2014, 1, , , , ,