Clinical trial registry: A randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study in Huntington's disease: citalopram to enhance cognition in HD (CIT-HD). http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT00271596.
Results of the citalopram to enhance cognition in Huntington disease trial
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 401–405, March 2014
How to Cite
Beglinger, L. J., Adams, W. H., Langbehn, D., Fiedorowicz, J. G., Jorge, R., Biglan, K., Caviness, J., Olson, B., Robinson, R. G., Kieburtz, K. and Paulsen, J. S. (2014), Results of the citalopram to enhance cognition in Huntington disease trial. Mov. Disord., 29: 401–405. doi: 10.1002/mds.25750
Funding agencies: National Institutes of Health (NS055733-01 to L.J.B.); CHDI Foundation; University of Iowa Center for Clinical and Translational Research; Huntington Disease Society of America (to J.S.P.) for the University of Iowa HD Center of Excellence; National HD Research Roster.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!