Funding agencies: Newron and Merck Serono
Randomized trial of safinamide add-on to levodopa in Parkinson's disease with motor fluctuations
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Movement Disorders published by Wiley on behalf of the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 229–237, February 2014
How to Cite
Borgohain, R., Szasz, J., Stanzione, P., Meshram, C., Bhatt, M., Chirilineau, D., Stocchi, F., Lucini, V., Giuliani, R., Forrest, E., Rice, P., Anand, R. and Study 016 Investigators (2014), Randomized trial of safinamide add-on to levodopa in Parkinson's disease with motor fluctuations. Mov. Disord., 29: 229–237. doi: 10.1002/mds.25751
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
The Study 016 Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 3Management of Parkinson׳s disease: Current and future pharmacotherapy, European Journal of Pharmacology, 2015, 750, 74, ,
- 4Emerging drugs for levodopa-induced dyskinesia, Expert Opinion on Emerging Drugs, 2014, 19, 3, 415, , ,
- 5Emerging therapies for Parkinson's disease: From bench to bedside, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2014, 144, 2, 123, , , ,
- 6New treatments for the motor symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology, 2014, 7, 6, 761, ,
- 7Pharmacological Strategies for the Management of Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, CNS Drugs, 2014, 28, 12, 1155, , ,
- 8Safinamide for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology, 2014, 7, 6, 747, , , ,
- You have free access to this content9