Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Reply to: Cognitive dysfunction in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3: Variable topographies and patterns
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 157–158, January 2014
How to Cite
Roeske, S., Filla, I., Heim, S., Amunts, K., Helmstaedter, C., Wüllner, U., Wagner, M., Klockgether, T. and Minnerop, M. (2014), Reply to: Cognitive dysfunction in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3: Variable topographies and patterns. Mov. Disord., 29: 157–158. doi: 10.1002/mds.25755
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- 1Progressive cognitive dysfunction in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. Mov Disord 2013;28:1435-1438., , , et al.