Funding agencies: This study was partly supported by EC-FP6 project DiMI, LSHB-CT-2005-512146, EU 7th Framework Programme under grant agreement no. 278850 (INMiND; to S.P.), by the Italian Ministry of Research (MIUR) Medical Research in Italy (MERIT) project no. RBNE08LN4P (to S.P.), and by a grant from the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research, project PRIN 2010–2011 20108WT59Y_007 (to G.D.M.).
Supratentorial and infratentorial damage in spinocerebellar ataxia 2: A diffusion-weighted MRI study
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 780–786, May 2014
How to Cite
Salvatore, E., Tedeschi, E., Mollica, C., Vicidomini, C., Varrone, A., Coda, A. R. D., Brunetti, A., Salvatore, M., De Michele, G., Filla, A. and Pappatà, S. (2014), Supratentorial and infratentorial damage in spinocerebellar ataxia 2: A diffusion-weighted MRI study. Mov. Disord., 29: 780–786. doi: 10.1002/mds.25757
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.