Funding agencies: This study was supported by US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command under awards number W81XWH-09-0708 and by Splice Variant Risk Markers for PSP, grant 507-12, from the CurePSP- Foundation for PSP, CBD and Related Brain Diseases (to J.A.P.). The funding agency had no role in the study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
A network approach to diagnostic biomarkers in progressive supranuclear palsy
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 550–555, April 2014
How to Cite
Santiago, J. A. and Potashkin, J. A. (2014), A network approach to diagnostic biomarkers in progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 29: 550–555. doi: 10.1002/mds.25761
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.