Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Relative exchangeable copper: A promising tool for family screening in Wilson disease
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 558–562, April 2014
How to Cite
Trocello, J.-M., El Balkhi, S., Woimant, F., Girardot-Tinant, N., Chappuis, P., Lloyd, C. and Poupon, J. (2014), Relative exchangeable copper: A promising tool for family screening in Wilson disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 558–562. doi: 10.1002/mds.25763
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013