Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Does abnormal interhemispheric inhibition play a role in mirror dystonia?
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 787–796, May 2014
How to Cite
Sattler, V., Dickler, M., Michaud, M., Meunier, S. and Simonetta-Moreau, M. (2014), Does abnormal interhemispheric inhibition play a role in mirror dystonia?. Mov. Disord., 29: 787–796. doi: 10.1002/mds.25768
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013