Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Does abnormal interhemispheric inhibition play a role in mirror dystonia?
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 787–796, May 2014
How to Cite
Sattler, V., Dickler, M., Michaud, M., Meunier, S. and Simonetta-Moreau, M. (2014), Does abnormal interhemispheric inhibition play a role in mirror dystonia?. Mov. Disord., 29: 787–796. doi: 10.1002/mds.25768
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.