Funding agencies: None.
Science to practice: Imaging tools to study cognition in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 283–284, March 2014
How to Cite
Strafella, A. P. and Burn, D. (2014), Science to practice: Imaging tools to study cognition in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 283–284. doi: 10.1002/mds.25769
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.