Funding agencies: This study was supported in part by the intramural and extramural research programs of the NIH, the National Institute Neurological Disorders and Stroke (R01-NS060722, U01-NS082151), the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (Z01-ES-101986), and the National Cancer Institute (Z01 CP010196-02).
Female reproductive factors, menopausal hormone use, and Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 889–896, June 2014
How to Cite
Liu, R., Baird, D., Park, Y., Freedman, N. D., Huang, X., Hollenbeck, A., Blair, A. and Chen, H. (2014), Female reproductive factors, menopausal hormone use, and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 889–896. doi: 10.1002/mds.25771
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Complex liaisons moving forward the Parkinson’s disease? An appraisal, Basal Ganglia, 2015, 5, 4, 77,
- 2Gender Differences in Age-Related Striatal Dopamine Depletion in Parkinson’s Disease, Journal of Movement Disorders, 2015, 8, 3, 130, , , ,
- 3Neuroactive gonadal drugs for neuroprotection in male and female models of Parkinson's disease, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2015,, , ,
- 4Reproductive History and Risk of Cognitive Impairment in Elderly Women: A Cross-Sectional Study in Eastern China, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, 2015, 49, 1, 139, , , , , , , , , ,