Dr. Gelpi and Dr. Navarro-Otano contributed equally to this work.
Multiple organ involvement by alpha-synuclein pathology in Lewy body disorders
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1010–1018, July 2014
How to Cite
Gelpi, E., Navarro-Otano, J., Tolosa, E., Gaig, C., Compta, Y., Rey, M. J., Martí, M. J., Hernández, I., Valldeoriola, F., Reñé, R. and Ribalta, T. (2014), Multiple organ involvement by alpha-synuclein pathology in Lewy body disorders. Mov. Disord., 29: 1010–1018. doi: 10.1002/mds.25776
Funding agencies: This study has been performed with the financial support of the Beca de Recerca Clínica de l'Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques 2011, the “Distinció per la promoció de la Recerca Universitaria Generalitat de Catalunya” to E.T. (2001SRG00387 Generalitat de Catalunya), and the Spanish network on neurodegenerative diseases CIBERNED. E.G. is partially funded by the Spanish Ministry “Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad, PTA 2011.” J.N.-O. holds a predoctoral grant from IDIBAPS “Beques formació personal investigador IDIBAPS.”
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: E.G. received a research grant from “Academia de Ciències Mèdiques de Catalunya, Beca de Recerca Clínica 2011” and is partially supported by the Spanish ministry Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad, programa PTA 2011. J.N.-O. was supported by a grant “Premio Fin de Residencia Emili Letang” from Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain, by a research grant from “Acadèmia de Ciencies Mèdiques de Catalunya, Beca de Recerca Clínica 2011” and is supported by a research grant from Institut d'Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer. E.T. received the “Distinció per la promoció de la Recerca Universitaria Generalitat de Catalunya” (2001SRG00387 Generalitat de Catalunya), and support from the Spanish network on neurodegenerative diseases CIBERNED.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.