The last two authors are joint senior authors.
DNA methylation of the MAPT gene in Parkinson's disease cohorts and modulation by vitamin E In Vitro
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 13, pages 1606–1614, November 2014
How to Cite
Coupland, K. G., Mellick, G. D., Silburn, P. A., Mather, K., Armstrong, N. J., Sachdev, P. S., Brodaty, H., Huang, Y., Halliday, G. M., Hallupp, M., Kim, W. S., Dobson-Stone, C. and Kwok, J. B.J. (2014), DNA methylation of the MAPT gene in Parkinson's disease cohorts and modulation by vitamin E In Vitro. Mov. Disord., 29: 1606–1614. doi: 10.1002/mds.25784
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC) seeding fund APP1021269, Program Grant 350833, and Capacity Building Grant 568940. G.M.H. was supported by an NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellowship (630434).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
Vol. 31, Issue 5, 768, Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.