ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00682513
Cognitive impairment in rapid-onset dystonia-parkinsonism
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 344–350, March 2014
How to Cite
Cook, J. F., Hill, D. F., Snively, B. M., Boggs, N., Suerken, C. K., Haq, I., Stacy, M., McCall, W. V., Ozelius, L. J., Sweadner, K. J. and Brashear, A. (2014), Cognitive impairment in rapid-onset dystonia-parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 29: 344–350. doi: 10.1002/mds.25790
Funding agencies: This study was supported by NINDS 5R01NS058949-04 (to Allison Brashear).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Allison Brashear, Jared Cook, Deborah Hill, Beverly Snively, Niki Boggs, and Cynthia Suerken received salary support from NINDS 5R01 NS058949-04.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.