Funding agencies: This study was supported by NS036630 grant and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation. Genotyping and clinical testing was funded by R56NS036630, NIH/NIA 5P50AG08702, NIH 2UL1RR024156 and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Parkinson's disease with Lewy bodies associated with a heterozygous PARKIN dosage mutation
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 566–568, April 2014
How to Cite
Sharp, M. E., Marder, K. S., Côté, L., Clark, L. N., Nichols, W. C., Vonsattel, J.-P. and Alcalay, R. N. (2014), Parkinson's disease with Lewy bodies associated with a heterozygous PARKIN dosage mutation. Mov. Disord., 29: 566–568. doi: 10.1002/mds.25792
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Madeleine E. Sharp received fellowship funding from Parkinson Society Canada and from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiac 123I-MIBG scintigraphy: A window into the brain in Parkinsonism?, Journal of Nuclear Cardiology, 2015,, ,
- 2Myocardial 123I-metaiodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy in patients with homozygous and heterozygous parkin mutations, Journal of Nuclear Cardiology, 2015,, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Pathologic and therapeutic implications for the cell biology of parkin, Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, 2015, 66, 62, ,