Funding agencies: This study was supported by NS036630 grant and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation. Genotyping and clinical testing was funded by R56NS036630, NIH/NIA 5P50AG08702, NIH 2UL1RR024156 and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Parkinson's disease with Lewy bodies associated with a heterozygous PARKIN dosage mutation
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 566–568, April 2014
How to Cite
Sharp, M. E., Marder, K. S., Côté, L., Clark, L. N., Nichols, W. C., Vonsattel, J.-P. and Alcalay, R. N. (2014), Parkinson's disease with Lewy bodies associated with a heterozygous PARKIN dosage mutation. Mov. Disord., 29: 566–568. doi: 10.1002/mds.25792
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Madeleine E. Sharp received fellowship funding from Parkinson Society Canada and from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.