Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Cervical myelopathy secondary to Tourette's syndrome managed by urgent deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 452–453, April 2014
How to Cite
Huasen, B., McCreary, R., Evans, J., Potter, G. and Silverdale, M. (2014), Cervical myelopathy secondary to Tourette's syndrome managed by urgent deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 29: 452–453. doi: 10.1002/mds.25797
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Updates in Medical and Surgical Therapies for Tourette Syndrome, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2014, 14, 7, ,