Funding agencies: This study was supported through an operating grant from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research.
Association of homocysteine with ventricular dilatation and brain atrophy in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 368–374, March 2014
How to Cite
Sapkota, S., Gee, M., Sabino, J., Emery, D. and Camicioli, R. (2014), Association of homocysteine with ventricular dilatation and brain atrophy in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 368–374. doi: 10.1002/mds.25798
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.