Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Nonmotor symptoms and health-related quality of life in early Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 166–168, February 2014
How to Cite
Martinez-Martin, P. (2014), Nonmotor symptoms and health-related quality of life in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 166–168. doi: 10.1002/mds.25799
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1The burden of non-motor symptoms in Parkinson's disease using a self-completed non-motor questionnaire: A simple grading system, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015, 21, 3, 287, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,