Dr. Stamelou and Dr. Charlesworth contributed equally to the study.
The phenotypic spectrum of DYT24 due to ANO3 mutations
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Movement Disorders published by International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 928–934, June 2014
How to Cite
Stamelou, M., Charlesworth, G., Cordivari, C., Schneider, S. A., Kägi, G., Sheerin, U.-M., Rubio-Agusti, I., Batla, A., Houlden, H., Wood, N. W. and Bhatia, K. P. (2014), The phenotypic spectrum of DYT24 due to ANO3 mutations. Mov. Disord., 29: 928–934. doi: 10.1002/mds.25802
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Funding agencies: DNA extraction work was undertaken at University College London Hospitals, University College London, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centers funding scheme.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- 1Mutations in ANO3 cause cranio-cervical dystonia: a novel molecular mechanism. Am J Hum Genet 2012;91:1040–1050., , , et al.
- 14Mutation screening of the DYT6/THAP1 gene in Italy. Mov Disord 2009;24:2424–2427., , , et al.
- 18Overview of primary monogenic dystonia. Parkinsonism Relat Disord 2012;18(suppl 1):S158–S161., .