Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Impaired pentagon drawing is an early predictor of cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 427–428, March 2014
How to Cite
Kaul, S. and Elble, R. J. (2014), Impaired pentagon drawing is an early predictor of cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 427–428. doi: 10.1002/mds.25807
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013