The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Tideglusib reduces progression of brain atrophy in progressive supranuclear palsy in a randomized trial
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 479–487, April 2014
How to Cite
Höglinger, G. U., Huppertz, H.-J., Wagenpfeil, S., Andrés, M. V., Belloch, V., León, T., del Ser, T., for the TAUROS MRI Investigators (2014), Tideglusib reduces progression of brain atrophy in progressive supranuclear palsy in a randomized trial. Mov. Disord., 29: 479–487. doi: 10.1002/mds.25815
Funding agencies: This study was funded by Noscira SA, Madrid, Spain. Dr. Höglinger is supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, HO2402/6-1).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Three authors were employees of Noscira SA, Madrid, Spain, the company that funded this study.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Members of the TAUROS MRI Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- 1What are the bona fide GSK3 substrates [serial online]? Int J Alzheimers Dis 2011;2011:505607..
- 11The Medical Advisory Board of the Society for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. A clinical rating scale and staging system for progressive supranuclear palsy. Neurology 1997;48(suppl):A326..
- 14Dementia Rating Scale-2 Professional Manual. Lutz, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 2001., , .
- 16Clinical Global Impressions: In: Guy W, editor. ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology. Revised DHEW Publication (ADM). Rockville, MD: National Institute for Mental Health; 1976; 218-222..
- 17Projection technique for evaluating surgery in Parkinson's disease. In: Gillingahm FJ, Donaldson IML, editors. Third Symposium on Parkinson's Disease. Edinburgh, UK: Livingston; 1969:152-157., .
- 21The control of the false discovery rate in multiple testing under dependency. Ann Stat 2000;29:1165-1188., .