The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Increased LINGO1 in the cerebellum of essential tremor patients
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 13, pages 1637–1647, November 2014
How to Cite
Delay, C., Tremblay, C., Brochu, E., Paris-Robidas, S., Emond, V., Rajput, A. H., Rajput, A. and Calon, F. (2014), Increased LINGO1 in the cerebellum of essential tremor patients. Mov. Disord., 29: 1637–1647. doi: 10.1002/mds.25819
Funding agencies: Dr. Calon was supported by an International Essential Tremor Foundation grant, Canada Foundation for Innovation grant 10307, and a Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ) salary award.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.