Funding agencies: This trial was funded by Noscira SA.
A phase 2 trial of the GSK-3 inhibitor tideglusib in progressive supranuclear palsy
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 470–478, April 2014
How to Cite
Tolosa, E., Litvan, I., Höglinger, G. U., Burn, D., Lees, A., Andrés, M. V., Gómez-Carrillo, B., León, T., del Ser, T., for the TAUROS Investigators (2014), A phase 2 trial of the GSK-3 inhibitor tideglusib in progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 29: 470–478. doi: 10.1002/mds.25824
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Members of the TAUROS Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.