Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
A Novel DCTN1 mutation with late-onset parkinsonism and frontotemporal atrophy
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1201–1204, August 2014
How to Cite
Araki, E., Tsuboi, Y., Daechsel, J., Milnerwood, A., Vilarino-Guell, C., Fujii, N., Mishima, T., Oka, T., Hara, H., Fukae, J. and Farrer, M. J. (2014), A Novel DCTN1 mutation with late-onset parkinsonism and frontotemporal atrophy. Mov. Disord., 29: 1201–1204. doi: 10.1002/mds.25833
Funding agencies: This research was undertaken, in part, thanks to funding from the Canada Excellence Research Chairs program (to M.J.F.). In addition, Leading Edge Endowment Funds provided by the Province of British Columbia, Life Labs, and Genome BC support the Dr. Donald Rix BC Leadership Chair (to M.J.F.).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.