Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
The FM/AM world is shaping the future of deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 161–163, February 2014
How to Cite
Fasano, A. and Lozano, A. M. (2014), The FM/AM world is shaping the future of deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 29: 161–163. doi: 10.1002/mds.25834
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.