Funding agencies: The study was supported by Lundbeck A/S, Denmark.
Safety and tolerability of carbamylated erythropoietin in Friedreich's ataxia
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 935–939, June 2014
How to Cite
Boesch, S., Nachbauer, W., Mariotti, C., Sacca, F., Filla, A., Klockgether, T., Klopstock, T., Schöls, L., Jacobi, H., Büchner, B., vom Hagen, J. M., Nanetti, L. and Manicom, K. (2014), Safety and tolerability of carbamylated erythropoietin in Friedreich's ataxia. Mov. Disord., 29: 935–939. doi: 10.1002/mds.25836
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The study was supported by Lundbeck A/S, Denmark. Sylvia Boesch received remuneration for consultative and advisory services. Caterina Mariotti, Alessandro Filla, Thomas Klockgether, Thomas Klopstock, and Ludger Schöls received honoraria for consultancy. Karen Manicom is an employee Lundbeck A/S, Denmark.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.