Funding agencies: This work was funded by the Egmont Foundation, the Copenhagen County Research Foundation, and the Ludvig and Sara Elsass Foundation, the Carpenter Jørgen Holm and wife Elisa born Hansen Memorial Foundation, Butcher Wørzner and wife Wørzner's Memorial Foundation, the Dagmar Marshall Foundation, and the Tourette Syndrome Association.
Study of medication-free children with Tourette syndrome do not show imaging abnormalities
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1212–1216, August 2014
How to Cite
Jeppesen, S. S., Debes, N. M., Simonsen, H. J., Rostrup, E., Larsson, H.B.W. and Skov, L. (2014), Study of medication-free children with Tourette syndrome do not show imaging abnormalities. Mov. Disord., 29: 1212–1216. doi: 10.1002/mds.25858
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neuroimaging in Tourette Syndrome: Research Highlights from 2014 to 2015, Current Developmental Disorders Reports, 2015, 2, 4, 300, , ,