Funding agencies: The work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: R01NS062879-02, P01 CA055075, and R01 CA50385). None of the sponsors participated in the design of this study or in the collection, analysis, or interpretation of the data.
Prospective study of obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol, and risk of restless legs syndrome
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1044–1052, July 2014
How to Cite
De Vito, K., Li, Y., Batool-Anwar, S., Ning, Y., Han, J. and Gao, X. (2014), Prospective study of obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol, and risk of restless legs syndrome. Mov. Disord., 29: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1002/mds.25860
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nonpharmacologic Management of Restless Legs Syndrome (Willis-Ekbom Disease), Sleep Medicine Clinics, 2015, 10, 3, 263,