Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from NINDS.
Gut feelings about smoking and coffee in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 976–979, July 2014
How to Cite
Derkinderen, P., Shannon, K. M. and Brundin, P. (2014), Gut feelings about smoking and coffee in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 976–979. doi: 10.1002/mds.25882
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.