Joint first authors.
Neuropathological features of multiple system atrophy with cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 884–888, June 2014
How to Cite
Asi, Y. T., Ling, H., Ahmed, Z., Lees, A. J., Revesz, T. and Holton, J. L. (2014), Neuropathological features of multiple system atrophy with cognitive impairment. Mov. Disord., 29: 884–888. doi: 10.1002/mds.25887
Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from the Multiple System Atrophy Trust, the Reta Lila Weston Institute of Neurological Studies and Kuwait Ministry of Higher Education.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Challenges of multimorbidity of the aging brain: a critical update, Journal of Neural Transmission, 2014,, ,