Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from a New Investigator award from the Canadian institutes of Health Research to Connie Marras and a National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant K02-NS073836 to Rachel Saunders-Pullman.
The complexities of hormonal influences and risk of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 845–848, June 2014
How to Cite
Marras, C. and Saunders-Pullman, R. (2014), The complexities of hormonal influences and risk of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 845–848. doi: 10.1002/mds.25891
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.