Funding agencies: This study was supported by R01 NS39422, UL1 TR000040 (General Clinical Research Center) (National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD).
Letters: New Observations
Macrographia in essential tremor: A study of patients with and without rest tremor
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 960–961, June 2014
How to Cite
Martinez-Hernandez, H. R. and Louis, E. D. (2014), Macrographia in essential tremor: A study of patients with and without rest tremor. Mov. Disord., 29: 960–961. doi: 10.1002/mds.25894
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Ethics approval: This study was approved by Columbia University Medical Center Internal Review Board.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.