Funding agencies: This study was supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIEHS (grants Z01-ES044007 and Z01-ES049030), NCI (grant Z01-CP010119), NIEHS grants R01-ES10803 and U54 ES012077, the Michael J. Fox Foundation, Parkinson's Unity Walk, and James and Sharron Clark. SEARCH was supported by an unrestricted grant from a group of current and former manufacturers of welding consumables awarded to The Parkinson's Institute.
Peptidoglycan recognition protein genes and risk of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1171–1180, August 2014
How to Cite
Goldman, S. M., Kamel, F., Ross, G. W., Jewell, S. A., Marras, C., Hoppin, J. A., Umbach, D. M., Bhudhikanok, G. S., Meng, C., Korell, M., Comyns, K., Hauser, R. A., Jankovic, J., Factor, S. A., Bressman, S., Lyons, K. E., Sandler, D. P., Langston, J. W. and Tanner, C. M. (2014), Peptidoglycan recognition protein genes and risk of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 1171–1180. doi: 10.1002/mds.25895
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: R.A.H. and S.M.G. received fees as expert witnesses from a group of current and former manufacturers of welding consumables.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.