Equally contributing senior authors in alphabetical order.
Photoreceptor layer thinning in idiopathic Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1163–1170, August 2014
How to Cite
Roth, N. M., Saidha, S., Zimmermann, H., Brandt, A. U., Isensee, J., Benkhellouf-Rutkowska, A., Dornauer, M., Kühn, A. A., Müller, T., Calabresi, P. A. and Paul, F. (2014), Photoreceptor layer thinning in idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 1163–1170. doi: 10.1002/mds.25896
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the German Research Council (DFG Exc 257 to F.P.).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1No Evidence for Retinal Damage Evolving from Reduced Retinal Blood Flow in Carotid Artery Disease, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Optical coherence tomography as a tool to evaluate retinal changes in Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015, 21, 10, 1164, , , , , ,
- 4Measuring Hemoglobin Levels in the Optic Disc of Parkinson’s Disease Patients Using New Colorimetric Analysis Software, Parkinson's Disease, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , ,